With an original footprint dating back to 1915 situated on a 1 acre lot, this beautiful 6BR 4½ BA was one of the first homes on the Northside of Indianapolis. 1915 charm is evident in classic wood floors throughout the foyer and formal living and dining rooms. Additional details include diamond leaded glass windows in the dining room and field tile adorning the living room fireplace. Antique charm combines seamlessly with modern living in a spacious updated kitchen, family room, and master bedroom/bathroom. Generous bunk room or office space above the 3 car garage. The acre lot also includes a cabin perfect for a studio, hangout space or play room as well as an additional garage for extra storage. Invisible fence.

Overview

  • SubdivisionPENNSYLVANIA HEIGHTS
  • Year Built1915
  • WaterPublic

Features

    • Security
    • Floor Coverings

    Rooms

    • Full Baths4

      Schools

      • DistrictWashington Township
        powered by

        What's Nearby?

        Bank
        Bars
        Restaurants
        Stores
        Coffee Shops
        Grocery
        Education

        Location